Painting & Decorating Services in Morden You Can Trust
Improve the appearance of your property today by hiring a painter and decorator from us get us to paint your walls, ceilings and woodwork. You can book us whether you’re a home owner planning to refurbish a property, a buyer who wants to personalise their newly bought home, a seller looking to add value or a landlord whose changing tenants. Remember that we can deliver painting services to both commercial and domestic premises!
Booking Options and Process
1. Inquire over the phone, through an email, or via our online chat facility
2. An experienced, knowledgeable operator will ask you some guiding questions that’ll help us calculate the cost of both labour and materials
3. Based on this information you’ll receive a free preliminary estimate for your service.
4. An on-site evaluation will be arranged. A painting and decorating specialist will discuss with you the options and offer solutions.
5. Your quote will be fixed and confirmed within one working day after this evaluation.
Choose Painters in Morden And Get:
An Instant Price – pick up the phone today and connect with an experienced adviser!
A Home Consultation – discuss the specifics of your job with a professional. This is completely without obligation.
Dedicated Professionals – who’ll cause a minimum of disruption on your property during your painting and decorating services
Negotiable Working Hours – this is your project and we’re happy to work around your schedule.
A Competitively Priced Service – don’t overpay!
Proven Quality – you’re choosing a team that’s dedicated to delivering extremely high standards.
Get The Following Services:
If you need us to paint your walls and ceilings we’ll first move all your furniture out of the way, remove any picture frames or other decorative items and cover your floor. As well, any small scratches or dents in your wall or ceiling will be filled. The painting will begin with the application of a primer or undercoat. Then a maximum of three layers of paint will be put down. This paint will be water-based, solvent-based or speciality depending on what you require. Once this has been done your property will be put back to how it was pre-service.
You can also employ us to paint your woodwork. As with walls and ceilings any furniture or decorative items will be cleared away. Initially up to 2 coats of primer, dye or stain will be applied, and after that 3 coatings of paint, varnish or oil. Remember that a short drying time will needed between each layer. Upon completion a general clean-up will be carried out.